RE: Marcin announces... mygnokii2

From: Marcin Wiacek
Subject: RE: Marcin announces... mygnokii2
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 20:36:00 +0200

Hello Pavel,

>    > http://marcin-wiacek.fkn.pl/gsm/mygnokii2/mygnokii2.htm
> what is the license of your project? I have found pieces of
> code written by me for gnokii project in your code. All of my
> code for gnokii project is covered by the GNU GPL license. So
> I'm asking if your code is too covered by this license. If it
> is not, you have a problem. Big problem.
First: do not threat other people

Second: it's possible to change all "disputable" parts by changing
(example) variable names or so, publish only binaries (and metting in
judgement). Of course, I will not do it (at least second) and publish
mygnokii2 under one of "free" licences. I'm thinking now, which is the
best. Could you point me about "important" differences between the most
popular and why GNU GPL is the best for you ?

Pozdrowienia/Best Regards
--
Marcin Wiacek (mailto:address@hidden,
http://marcin-wiacek.topnet.pl, http://marcin-wiacek.fkn.pl/)