[Gnewsense-dev] Savannah/bzr - planned migration to a new server

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Savannah/bzr - planned migration to a new server
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 23:39:51 -0500

Hello gNewSense developers,

We (savannah admins) are working on migrating savannah to new servers.
Part of the migration is moving the source-code repositories, e.g.
 http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers-public/2016-12/msg00014.html

gNewSense is one of the main users of bzr on savannah.
Could you help us test it before we migrate?
this will ease the migration and avoid service disruptions.

Specifically, can you test and confirm the following works for you?
(Note the temporary URLs have '0' in them.)

Web-browsing using logger-head:
   https://bzr0.savannah.nongnu.org/lh/gnewsense

Web-access to raw files:
   https://bzr0.savannah.gnu.org/r/gnewsense/

Anonymous checkout using bzr-hpss:
   bzr branch bzr://bzr0.savannah.nongnu.org/gnewsense/docs

SSH access:
   bzr branch bzr+ssh://<user>@bzr0.savannah.nongnu.org/gnewsense/docs

If all these work fine, we'll change the IP of 'bzr.savannah.nongnu.org' to
point to the new server.

Thanks,
 - assaf

P.S.
Please keep my email in the replies, I'm not subscribed to the -dev mailing
list.