Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Problem on lemote yeelong with USB external keyboard

From: Graziano Sorbaioli
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Problem on lemote yeelong with USB external keyboard
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 08:52:07 +0200

Il giorno mar, 14/07/2009 alle 15.14 -0400, Richard Stallman ha scritto:
> I was using an external USB keyboard (the very thin Apple model), and
> all of a sudden the space bar started repeating and I could not make
> it stop.  So I unplugged the keyboard.

I am testing the latest rms linux (.30) and I had the key repeating
error too many times.

It happens often using xchat. I recently flooded #gnewsense with many
rows of the "w" letter while writing a sentence.

Note: I am using my yeeloong with an external cordless usb mouse.

--
Graziano Sorbaioli  |  http://sorbaioli.org

LibrePlanet Italia
http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/LibrePlanetItalia