[Gnewsense-dev] Problem on lemote yeelong with USB external keyboard

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Problem on lemote yeelong with USB external keyboard
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 15:14:51 -0400

I was using an external USB keyboard (the very thin Apple model), and
all of a sudden the space bar started repeating and I could not make
it stop.  So I unplugged the keyboard.

Plugging it in again does not make it work; it looks like the system
does not recognize it properly any more.

Also, the SLEEP script produces lots of junk, and does not succeed in
suspending the machine.  So I will have to reboot.

I saved the relevant text from /var/log/kern.log and /var/log/messages,
but when I tried including that in a message, the list rejected it.