gnewsense-art

[gNewSense-art] problems with nuevo sentido desktop themes

From: Graziano
Subject: [gNewSense-art] problems with nuevo sentido desktop themes
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 18:38:52 +0100

Hi,

currently if I try to use both normal nuevo sentido and the gns3 too I can install dekstop themes but I keep getting always the same color.

The title bar of every theme (green, yellow, brown, etc.) is always dark blue.

This happens with gnewsense deltah and gnewsense metad with both nuevo sentido tarballs.

Any idea?

--
Graziano Sorbaioli  |  http://sorbaioli.org

LibrePlanet Italia