gnewsense-art

[gNewSense-art] Change in NuevoSentido icon theme

From: Luis Felipe López Acevedo
Subject: [gNewSense-art] Change in NuevoSentido icon theme
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 11:50:15 -0500

Hello all,

I've changed the NuevoSentido icon theme to inherit almost all icons
from gnome icon theme. I did this because I noticed that, in Debian,
Tangerine icon theme, which is the theme I used before, is considered
non-free[1]. But if Tangerine is going to be in gNS 3, I can change the
icon theme to inherit from it instead.

I updated the NuevoSentido tarball with this changes[2].

With this changes, it's also possible to just put the NuevoSentido icon
theme directory in /usr/share/icons and it should work. There's no need
to make any changes in the desktop themes that depend on this icon
theme.

1. http://packages.debian.org/lenny/tangerine-icon-theme
2. http://introsmedia.tuxfamily.org/descargas/NuevoSentido-gns3.tar.gz