gnewsense-art

[gNewSense-art] 3 wall paper for gNewSense

From: mirevedo
Subject: [gNewSense-art] 3 wall paper for gNewSense
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 18:26:35 +0200

Hi,
I am Mirella, and i would like to contribute to gNewSense artwork project.
I created 3 wall paper for gNewSense, they are all released under a free license. I like the concept of people on the trees. You can find the .png here: mirevedo.com, and the .svg here: http://mirevedo.com/immagini/svg
i know the images are heavy but i was not able to make theme lighter.
What do you think about theme? feel free to discuss.
Bye, Mirella