gnats-prs

pending/1653: TransUnion, Equifax, Experian Credit Reports and Scores (

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1653: TransUnion, Equifax, Experian Credit Reports and Scores (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:32 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1653
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       TransUnion, Equifax, Experian Credit Reports and Scores
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-
    =20 [qe7ir3vqo"] =20

    [1][986abz86=]
    With Credit D= iagnosis, you'll have access to all benefits of the
    service, including:
    =
    o Your upgraded 3-in-1 credit report with your 3 free credit scor= es
    o Your merged credit report includes info from TransUnion, Equ= ifax,
    and Experian including creditor contact data and addresses
    o = ; Credit alerts emailed to you for new accounts opened, inquiries
    into your= file and address changes
    o 24-hour Card Registration Service wit= h emergency assistance if your
    credit cards are lost or stolen

    We do not engage in spam practices or share or sel= l personal
    information to third parties, period.
    To be immediately re= moved from our contact records, please use this
    safe [2]unsubscribe link. FreeCreditReports360.com 8144 Walnut Hill
    Lane, Suite 510 Dallas, Te= xas 75231

                                      =20

    =20

    [3][98516u861431"=]