gnats-prs

pending/1363: Looking for a Lender to Help You Purchase Your Dream Home?

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/1363: Looking for a Lender to Help You Purchase Your Dream Home? (pending)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 23:16:06 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         1363
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Looking for a Lender to Help You Purchase Your Dream Home?
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-
     [qkbjc3drq"]

              This Email is Sponsored by Countrywide H= ome Loans

    = =20 [1]3D"" <= /td> [2]3D"" 3D"" [3]3D"" [4]3D""
                                               [5]3D""

      * As ranked for 2006 b= y "Inside Mortgage Finance" (Feb. 2, 2007),
                                Copyright 2007.
      [bcdafh835375"] Equal Housing = Lender. 2008 Countrywide Bank, FSB,
    Countrywide Home Loans Division. Member= FDIC. Trade/service marks are
    the property of Countrywide Financial Corpor= ation, Countrywide Bank,
        FSB, or their respective affiliates and/or subsidi= aries. Some
    products may not be available in all states. This is not a comm= itment
               to lend. Restrictions apply. All rights reserved.
                           [6]Privacy and Security =
     We are pleased to present you with this advertisement. If you woul= d
      like to unsubscribe from future emails from Countrywide, if you no
    longer= wish to receive email offers from Countrywide,to be removed or
        send mail t= o Countrywide Home Loans, Inc., 4500 Park Granada,
                             Calabasas, CA 91302.=

    =20

    To stop receiving advertisements please follow [7]this link, or write
    to the add= ress below:

    Customer Service
    370 W. Pleasantview Ave
    Suite 206