Re: [Gnash-dev] OpenGL Rendering

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] OpenGL Rendering
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 04:38:14 +0200

On Mon, Jun 11, 2007 at 10:13:00AM -0400, Quinn Storm wrote:

>       * automated testing can be done with osmesa or with an X server present
> & the
> proposed method

I'm not really comfortable with automated testing requiring
an X server running, unless there's an easy way to run our own
"minimal,testing" X server for this purpose.

What are the drawbacks of using mesa apart from possibly getting
successful results while testing and bogus results while running
on certain hw drivers ?

--strk;