Re: [Gnash-dev] OpenGL Video Scaling

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] OpenGL Video Scaling
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 11:09:41 +0200

On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 09:43:42AM +0200, Udo Giacomozzi wrote:
> Hello strk,
>
> Monday, June 4, 2007, 7:39:53 PM, you wrote:
> >> where the leftmost few columns have a transparent line through them at the
> >> top of each source pixel.

This was Quinn talking, not me :)
Quinn, could you use the VideoEmbed-SquareTest.swf and NetStream-SquareTest.swf
for testing ? We have them in our testsuite, under testsuite/misc-ming.all
dir. Tomas is adding pixel checking to the VideoEmbed-SquareTestRunner, so we
can check wheter scaling works or not (would need some more interfaces to
MovieTester
and/or some modifications ti the SWF generators for that to be fully tested)

--strk;