[Gnash-dev] OpenGL Video Scaling

From: Quinn Storm
Subject: [Gnash-dev] OpenGL Video Scaling
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 20:03:00 -0400

It turns out the reason OpenGL videos aren't being scaled properly is the
current OpenGL code doesn't take into account the implicit scale caused by
the viewport not matching the movie coordinates, which is fine everywhere
except in video drawing b/c video drawing doesn't take into account the
projection matrix(I think) since it just uses glDrawPixels.  I've provided a
patch which properly calculates the values to pass to glPixelZoom, but I am
running into an obnoxious bug in my OpenGL implementation here (i915/945GM)
where the leftmost few columns have a transparent line through them at the
top of each source pixel.