[Gnash-dev] Does loop_test pass there?

From: zou lunkai
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Does loop_test pass there?
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 10:54:15 +0800

Does loop_test pass there?  It still fails here.

I intended to patch like this, not full tested.

//in file tag_loaders.cpp
void execute(sprite_instance* m)
{
//*change*, add this
character * ch = m->get_character_at_depth(m_depth);

switch (m_place_type)
{
   case PLACE:  //[1]
  //*change*, check first and then add
  if(!ch)  m->add_display_object(...);
  break;
}

}
or set the "replace_if_depth_is_occupied" to false in function
"add_display_object()".

[1]Since the given depth has already been occupied, then we should not
add another object to this depth. I have seen that
"add_display_object" has internally change a "PLACE" command to a
"MOVE"  in this context. Is that correct? I think we should not even
"MOVE" it, just return, and that fix loop_test for me.