Fw: [Gnash-dev] Re: gnash working on playstation3 - ps3

From: :: Onlinelib.de ::
Subject: Fw: [Gnash-dev] Re: gnash working on playstation3 - ps3
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 22:15:59 +0100

hi rob,

thanks for the tip. with agg ( runs only with 2.5 revision) the swf are running a lot of faster
on the ps3.

i have no sound at the moment. how can i enable the soundhandler ?

how about video playback ? can i playback other fileformats then flv ?

i have ffmpeg installed incl. libavcodec and libavformat. whats about
http and rtmp streaming ?!

is there a videodisplay handler in gnash and does it work as the videodispla
in the normal flash player ?

sorry , got a lot of questions.

i will study in the next couple of week the code of gnash. i would like
to implement the ps3 spu processors for faster playing swf. i dont
know yet if its possible to add a dspUtil class for supporting altivec
with the spuĀ“s.

i dont think that adobe will do it, so any help for porting gnash for
the ps3 is welcome.

if anyone can tell me how i can make a binary for other ps3 users
please let me know. i have seen that there where a lot of libs
to bind.

i never done a binary installer on linux before. also here i need
some help.

thanks
gary

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob Savoye" <address@hidden>