Re: [Gnash-dev] Trying to run the tests

From: ann
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Trying to run the tests
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 22:06:13 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006, strk wrote:

>Well, a quick suggestion for you is to get Ming :)
The thought did occur to me, but I wanted to try following what was
written in the documentation, with a minimal install, to see if there
were some assumptions which weren't stated.

Anyhow, I'll come on IRC earlier tomorrow, and maybe you can spare
some time to discuss this with me, and walk me through it a bit?

>Another possibility is to grab a "release snapshot", but I'm afraid
>we're not currently providing them. I suggest we do though...
>a nightly snapshot in "release" mode would likely be helpful.
I agree, it's a nice thing to offer.

- Ann