Re: [Gnash-dev] New Gnash release anytime soon?

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] New Gnash release anytime soon?
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 21:28:00 +0200

I think we can ship a 0.7.2 before antigrain and the new backend
infrastructure. I'd just have:

        - all warnings removed
        - 'make check' rule actually do something and fail
        - working sound streams

I guess the last item could be the most time consuming, but
having elvis.swf play fine would make things visibily (well,
auditably) better.

--strk;