Re: [Gm2] gm2 cvs check in log & successful build on SuSE-8.1

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] gm2 cvs check in log & successful build on SuSE-8.1
Date: 29 Sep 2003 13:13:01 +0100

Izo writes:

> I am reporting succesful build of the newest CVS  :-)  (no more
> problems since the gm2-libs.texi and images/gnu.eps commited):
>
> Platform: SuSE-8.1 (kernel-2.4.19-4GB), gcc-3.2
> Build: gcc-3.3.1+gm2-0.4
>
> As soon I have time I am gonna run&test a while.
>
> Regards !
>
> Iztok Kobal

Hi Iztok,

thanks for testing this and reporting the successful SUSE build with
cvs checked in images and texi files.. I'm still working through your
test code you sent last week - I think I've only three bugs to sort
out (includes the CASE syntax, which should be easy I suspect..)

It is really useful having example source code which chokes gm2!