[Gm2] gm2 cvs check in log

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: [Gm2] gm2 cvs check in log
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 21:06:02 +0100

Hi,

I've checked in the following changes (fixes) to gm2

        * fixed -Wmakeall option, so that all examples compile correctly.
        * fixed CARDINAL type to have range 0..max(unsigned int)
          rather than 0..max(integer) as reported by Iztok.
        * fixed set type incompatability as reported by Iztok.
        * fixed README note about make gm2.paranoid as reported by
          Matthias Kurz.
        * fixed many of the example programs which were broken during
          the migration to gcc-3.3.1.
        * fixed lang-specs.h to invoke new cpp.
        * removed the M2PATH environment variable usage.
        * added more modules to make gm2.paranoid.
        * fixed gm2->gcc declaration of arrays.
        * fixed infinite loop in M2GenGCC.mod and M2Optimize.mod
        * added more regression tests.
        * fixed Make-file.in as suggested by Matthias Kurz.
        * fixed tools-src/makeversion and tools-src/buildpg to be
          more portable as suggested by Matthias Kurz.
        * fixed examples/pthread

a number of known bugs still remain, some bugs Iztok reported have
been fixed but several are still outstanding. I've also updated the
web page download section.

Please test and report..
Thanks,