Re: [glob2-devel] My observations on the CVS version

From: Donkyhotay
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] My observations on the CVS version
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:27:48 -0700

The game never remembered the unit changes previously so I'm not certain
what you're talking about changing it back to the way it was. I guess it
wouldn't be difficult to have the game permanently remember your unit
settings however personally I think that would be redundant as if you
want your units set for something specific at the beginning of the game
you just change it in the settings. I did go ahead and fixed the problem
where the mouse wheel and +/- were not remembering the settings in game
however I'm having a problem with my computer and I'm not able to
compile at this time to test it. Should work though, let me know if it
doesn't. I think the changes to the explorers balances out the units a
bit. I also changed the tower priority so it's now
explorers/warriors/workers/buildings instead of
warriors/workers/explorers/buildings. With this current setup we get a
classic RTS triangle, warriors kill towers which kill explorers which
kill warriors.