[glob2-devel] My observations on the CVS version

From: Joey Marshall
Subject: [glob2-devel] My observations on the CVS version
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:33:24 -0400

First of all, I really like the new settings I can set! :) That was
pretty cool... once I figured figured it out (saw it in the settings
to change it). But before I did, I got quite frustrated by the fact
that the number of working globs kept on going to 1 (opposed to how it
was before). Maybe make it how it was before, then have a checkbox in
the settings for using the new automatic assignment numbers?

I also played a 'custom game' a few times, and each time it crashed at
least once... always shortly after showing my inns to the AI. I'm not
sure on this, but I suspect 'Reach to infinity' is causing it. I
haven't tested that though.

I really like how the explorers work now (not harming buildings, but
harming units quit a bit more).

When playing those games, I knoticed I never made a destruction gfx
for the level 1 school. I attached one, so if some one would add it,
that would be great.

Joey