gfo-users

[Gfo-users] Presentation and questions

From: Gerardo Primero
Subject: [Gfo-users] Presentation and questions
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 08:18:19 -0800 (PST)

Hello, I'm Gerardo Primero, from Argentina, and I'm interested in the
philosophy of the behavioral sciences. I've known GFO very recently (I was
previously interested in Mario Bunge's formal ontology), and I want to
understand it better. I'd like to ask you:
(1) How does GFO deal with "behavior", "learning", "innateness", and other
relevant concepts of the behavioral sciences? Do you know any paper or book
about these issues?
(2) Is there any mailing list or Forum for discussing different upper-level
formal ontologies?

Best Regards,
Gerardo.