[Getfem-users] use of gmm::col_matrix< gmm::wsvector<double> > for assem

From: mikael gueguen
Subject: [Getfem-users] use of gmm::col_matrix< gmm::wsvector<double> > for assembly operation
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 16:24:33 +0100

hello

i use the type gmm::col_matrix< gmm::wsvector<double> > matrix for assembly operation. This is my global matrix, and i use a dynamic array for elementary operation
(i interface a fortran subroutine with my c++ code).
for a problem with six hundred finite elements (the size of global matrix is 12000x12000),
i notice that the access time  increase strongly during the assembly.
is it normal?

best regards.