gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Dockerfile for gcmd development

From: Uwe Scholz
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Dockerfile for gcmd development
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 22:54:10 +0100

Hi!

In the course of implementing GSettings for Gnome Commander, I created a
Dockerfile which uses Ubuntu 15.04 as a base image. This ubuntu version
is the oldest one on which I managed a successfull build of Gnome
Commander with GSettings (it needs at least glib 2.44).

If you are interested in the Dockerfile you can get it here:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-commander/plain/Dockerfile?h=GSetting

The only thing which is currently done in the resulting Docker container
is to install all required libraries needed to finally "make" and "make
check" Gnome Commander in the GSettings branch.

Have nice and calm Christmas holidays!
Uwe