gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] profile manager

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] profile manager
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 02:30:29 +0100

- but wait. There were suddenly 2 new advrename profiles, replacing my set of
previous ones. Those 2, with names translated into german. CamelCase and
Audiofiles. They definitely weren't mine in the first place (though i had
something alike).

So, maybe a package issue ? (Therefore cc'ing to MV)

Like, maybe happened when i temporarily switched from git to the debain package
? I use to install git under /opt/gcmd which it's not in any users $PATH - so
maybe a debconf detection resulted in 'not installed' and the config was newly
created (while it actually was overwritten) ?

-- mi