gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Gcl-commits] gcl/cmpnew cmpmain.lsp

From: Gregory Wright
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Gcl-commits] gcl/cmpnew cmpmain.lsp
Date: 12 Jul 2002 16:29:18 -0400

Perhaps the compilation was done without the -g flag? Objdump won't
intersperse the source unless it can resolve the symbols.

Alternately, have you tried Andrew Morton's mix program? It generates
interspersed c and asm code given .c and .s files. I find the output a
bit easier on the eyes than objdump -S

Best,

Greg