gcl-devel

Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Gcl-commits] gcl/cmpnew cmpmain.lsp

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: Re: [Gcl-devel] Re: [Gcl-commits] gcl/cmpnew cmpmain.lsp
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 06:35:53 +1000

Hi there.

> Perhaps the compilation was done without the -g flag?

There was another email which I accidentally addressed only to Cam in
response to a CVS notification.  The compiler did get -g, but objdump still
didn't do the right thing, probably a Mingw bug.

> Alternately, have you tried Andrew Morton's mix program? It generates
> interspersed c and asm code given .c and .s files. I find the output a
> bit easier on the eyes than objdump -S

Sounds good, thanks.  I stuck with objdump because that was what was already
assumed to exist in the average user's path by the definition of GCL's
"disassemble" function (where this thread began!).

Cheers

Mike Thomas.