gchemutils-main

[Gchemutils-main] Sharing Data between our two applications

From: Carsten Niehaus
Subject: [Gchemutils-main] Sharing Data between our two applications
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:04:11 +0100

Hi

I am the author of kalzium, the period table of kdeedu.

For some weeks I am using a xml-file to store the data. I would like to share
that data between you table and mine. I think it is a win-win-situation.

You can find the file here:

http://webcvs.kde.org/kdeedu/kalzium/src/data/data.xml?rev=1.3&view=markup

What do you think? Please CC me, I am not subscribed.

Gretting,
  Carsten

--
The only function of economic forecasting is to make astrology look
respectable.