gap-dev-discuss

Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] get rid of #ifdef MACOSX in GNUMail's MailWindowCo

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [Gap-dev-discuss] get rid of #ifdef MACOSX in GNUMail's MailWindowController.m
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2012 23:24:14 +0200

Hi Sebastian,

On 09/01/12 10:26, Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
Hi,

the patch below should not change anything. A) because setIndicatorImage:
inTableColumn: doesn't do anything
than printing out that it is not yet implemented, and B) I've found a similar
usage of the
NSAscendingSortIndicator/NSDescendingSortIndicator in gnustep-gui
NSTableHeaderCell.m, in
- (void) drawSortIndicatorWithFrame: (NSRect)cellFrame
inView: (NSView *)controlView
ascending: (BOOL)ascending
priority: (int)priority

so OK?
I think it is fine go and commit it, we don't support it and it is a GUI limitation. Open a bug report ffor GUI! THe indicators are even present in GUI I think.

Riccardo