fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] Interested in joining the team

From: Esteban Mesa - LibrEvolucion
Subject: Re: [FSF] Interested in joining the team
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 11:17:32 -0500

Hi Carim,

Yes, it's sad news :(.

Happiness and good luck in your new job and your new country.  I hope that you can back soon, you are always welcomed.

Happy Hacking!!!

On 19/09/16 13:00, victorhck wrote:
Hi!

El 19/09/16 a las 19:18, Carim Fadil escribió:
> Hello all! I am sorry I haven't been able to help as I promised..
> I moved to another country, switched jobs and I am currently in my
> 2nd month in this new job, and with lots of new things I have to be
> able to manage in so little time, so I have very little spare
> time... So I presume I will be absent for a couple of months. I am
> very happy to see our group grow, I hope I will be back soon, that
> would mean I can handle my current job in the "normal" work hours
> :-D

> Good luck to all! Bests,

Sad to read that! :(
Your work and reviews are always welcome for a good work!
Good luck in your new work and country, and be back as soon as you can!
:)

've phun!