fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] Interested in joining the team

From: Carim Fadil
Subject: Re: [FSF] Interested in joining the team
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 12:18:41 -0500

Hello all! I am sorry I haven't been able to help as I promised.. I moved to another country, switched jobs and I am currently in my 2nd month in this new job, and with lots of new things I have to be able to manage in so little time, so I have very little spare time... So I presume I will be absent for a couple of months.
I am very happy to see our group grow, I hope I will be back soon, that would mean I can handle my current job in the "normal" work hours :-D

Good luck to all!
Bests,