Re: [Fsfe-uk] OSS Pol.v2 redraft response redraft

From: Graham Seaman
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] OSS Pol.v2 redraft response redraft
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 00:22:26 +0100

Lee Braiden wrote:

On Wednesday 15 Sep 2004 23:01, Graham Seaman wrote:
I came up with a kind of dissenting opinion on the draft;
[...]
It's:
http://open.egov.org.uk/index.php/Commentary_on_policy
with username 'guest', password 'visitor'

Ahh, I like that. It expresses some issues that had all but disappeared from my memory, and it expresses them well :)

I just thought - I was going to send it in myself, but the more the merrier. If anyone else would like to put their name on it, there's now room for signatures at the bottom. Be aware
it isn't the official  AFFS response, though.

Cheers
Graham

Do you think they're likely to restart the whole consultation process, or are you just putting it on record that the whole thing was handled badly?