Re: [Fsfe-uk] OSS Pol.v2 redraft response redraft

From: Graham Seaman
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] OSS Pol.v2 redraft response redraft
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 23:01:45 +0100

Hi,

I came up with a kind of dissenting opinion on the draft; it's a bit too distant from Alex's to be fully merged with it (my opinion is that the consultation needs to be redone), but I might submit it as an individual , and I'd be interested in anything
anyone else has to say about it (soon- Friday is the deadline!).
It's:
http://open.egov.org.uk/index.php/Commentary_on_policy
with username 'guest', password 'visitor' (yes, the site still isn't ready... anyone like to
help me populate it?)

Cheers
Graham