Re: [Fsfe-uk] Debian preinstalled

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Debian preinstalled
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 20:31:59 +0100

On 2004-08-20 15:05:58 +0100 Matt Lee <address@hidden> wrote:

This is my first post to the list - hello!

Hello!

I was wondering if there any companies in the UK that offer a preinstalled
Debian (sarge) system, with GNOME, sound working, etc? [...]

I'm not sure. It seems that I don't have a good affordable source for debian laptops any more. With any luck, my firm's hardware guru will tell me one, but I'll not hold my breath. Have you tried asking the uk.comp.os.linux newsgroup?

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast