[Fsfe-uk] Debian preinstalled

From: Matt Lee
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Debian preinstalled
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:05:58 +0100 (BST)

This is my first post to the list - hello!

I'm looking at maybe buying a new laptop, as my current brick is a bit
heavy, has a terrible screen, etc, etc.

I was wondering if there any companies in the UK that offer a preinstalled
Debian (sarge) system, with GNOME, sound working, etc? All the companies
I've found mentioned on various sites appear to have vanished.

My other consideration is getting an Apple iBook and dual booting it until
Debian PPC supports all the hardware.

matt

--
matt lee <address@hidden>
Accessibility/Usability Webmaster, Free Software Foundation