Re: [Fsfe-uk] Chaos in the EU Council....

From: Alex McLintock
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Chaos in the EU Council....
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 17:01:19 +0100

At 11:36 13/07/2004, Alex Hudson wrote:
If fecking organisations like OpenForum Europe are not on our side (I
don't recall that they changed their two-faced attitude on this issue at
any point), then BCS certainly won't be. Perhaps it would be worth
attempting to engage OFE again, but they haven't really shown much
interest in the past.

A while back I was invited to an OpenForum Europe meeting with people such as the head of RedHat in the UK. I felt that the organisation seemed to be more for "big business" than for the indivduals who actually write the stuff.
If anyone has current contact with them please give me a shout.

Alex McLintock

http://news.DiverseBooks.com/metadata/ Reviews from the book world
Published by Openweb Analysts Ltd in London. http://www.OWAL.co.uk/