[Fsfe-uk] Task suggestions for members

From: Ciaran O'Riordan
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Task suggestions for members
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 02:31:03 +0100

I'm trying to foster and organise a Free Software community in
Ireland.  On Wednesday I'm hosting a small scale meeting and am
looking for suggestions of projects that average people with full time
jobs can work on.

Right now, the best I've come up with is an "Adopt an MEP"
project.  Everyone will pick/get an MEP that they have to
contact when EU issues arise (such as the September 1st software
patent vote).  Methods and contact texts will be dicussed on
a central list.  (this idea is copied from stand.org.uk)

Does anyone have other good suggestions.

Thanks.
Ciaran O'Riordan

P.S. Would anyone from AFFS care to get a similar project going
in the UK?  (Please start a separate thread.)