Re: [Fsfe-uk] Software patents - some hope?

From: Ramanan Selvaratnam
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Software patents - some hope?
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 18:58:42 +0100

Ciaran O'Riordan wrote:

FYI, Richard Stallman had an article on software patenting published in
Guardian's "Life" section on Thursday - does anyone perchance have a
copy of the article?

Nick Hill was working with RMS on that article, I'm sure Nick has
a spare digital copy

<http://www.guardian.co.uk/online/story/0,3605,970294,00.html>

And well done Chris... Many people I point to your website tell me they see thinks clearly after a god read.

Regards,

Ramanan