[Fsfe-uk] Anyone need a lift from London -> Brum for the Expo in a coup

From: Jason Clifford
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Anyone need a lift from London -> Brum for the Expo in a couple of weeks?
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 15:05:18 +0100 (BST)

I've just confirmed a car hire for the week the Expo in Birmingham is on
and I intend to drive up there either on the Monday night or early on
Tuesday morning.

If anyone else is planning on being there until Thursday evening (ie you
are helping on the AFFS or some other stand) and you want a lift let me
know as I have space in the car.

Jason Clifford
--
UKFSN.ORG               Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/                   Sign up now