Re: [Fsfe-uk] Free Software Story talk, Peterborough, tonight

From: Richard Smedley
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Free Software Story talk, Peterborough, tonight
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 14:22:34 +0100

MJ Ray wrote:

> I'm presenting version 0.1 of my Free Software Story talk at the
> Peterborough LUG meeting tonight.  If you're in that area, the event details
> are at http://www.peterboro.lug.org.uk/

Good luck with this. Maybe we should have a speakers
list on our 'site?

> Sorry for the late notice, but I don't want *too* many people heckling at
> the first trial of the talk ;-)

Darn - I have so many tomatoes in my glasshouse
to get rid of too ;-P

- Richard

--

Richard Smedley
Production Editor, Linux Format

Join us at LinuxExpo UK - 9-10 October 2002 - Olympia2,
   London - http://www.linuxexpouk.co.uk

"Note that if I can get you to \"su and say\" something just by asking,
you have a very serious security problem on your system and you should
look into it."
(By Paul Vixie, vixie-cron 3.0.1 installation notes)