Re: [Fsfe-uk] Meeting

From: Andy Fletcher
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Meeting
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 10:52:47 +0000

Sounds fine to me, will put into my diary (real one - not electronic). Can
you please mail some sort of directions to the place when you have booked the
room.

I have kept a low profile recently due to domestic problems, these are mostly
behind me now so I can start looking outward again :-)

Best regards to everyone on this list

Andy