Re: [Fsfe-uk] Meeting

From: Marc Eberhard
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Meeting
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 13:44:59 +0100

On Fri, Oct 26, 2001 at 12:17:49PM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> I prefer a weekday, as I can claim it from work, but I will probably be
> able to make a weekend.  :-/

Same preference here, but no problems with weekends.

Are we talking about 17th and 18th or a week later? Is Saturday better for
you or Sunday?

Do we need a beamer or is a normal overhead enough? Do we need anything like
that at all? A board is in the room for brain storming etc. in any case.

How much time will we need? Should we start in the morning or is the
afternoon enough? Preferences?

Any additional social programme planned?

Lots of questions... :-)

Bye,
Marc

email: address@hidden