Re: [ft] Fw: Could you help me for debugging FreeType library?

From: Lawrence D'Oliveiro
Subject: Re: [ft] Fw: Could you help me for debugging FreeType library?
Date: Sat, 4 May 2019 13:14:27 +1200

On Fri, 3 May 2019 03:00:25 +0000, suzuki toshiya wrote:

> BTW, does cmake have any hardwired database for
> the available flags for each compilers? I can check
> for gcc and clang, but I'm not sure about other
> proprietary compilers...

I thought most C compilers supported at least some small core of
GCC-compatible flags, including ā€œ-gā€ for generating debugging symbols
and ā€œ-Dā€ for defining preprocessor symbols that can be queried in the
code. Plus of course the usual ones for specifying library and include
paths. You can do a lot with just these.