[ft] Fw: Could you help me for debugging FreeType library?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [ft] Fw: Could you help me for debugging FreeType library?
Date: Thu, 02 May 2019 07:52:25 +0200 (CEST)

Please help this guy.

    Werner
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Could you help me for debugging FreeType library? Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 06:38:29 +0000
Hi Werner Lemberg:

I am work focus rendering 2d text ,so I want to study your Project "FreeType",

so I write a program ,use it to test "FreeType".

First of all,I git sources of FreeType,compile it to libfreetype.dylib on MacOS
use Cmake:

I modified CMakeLists.txt of FreeType and add a line :

SET(CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE "Debug")

then use cmake compile,
---------------?
mkdir build
cd build
cmake -D BUILD_SHARED_LIBS:BOOL=true ..
make
sudo make install?
---------------

Second I write a  test program  on MacOS.

But I can't use gdb by command line to debugging into libfreetype.dylib!

Can you help me ?

Thans a lot.

Best regards.

韩忠涛