Re: [ft] Convert_glyph()

From: Dakai Liu
Subject: Re: [ft] Convert_glyph()
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 13:02:14 +1100

Hi,

I have found the problem in our freetype code. In function Insert_Y_Turn(),  I
have:
if (ras.maxBuff <= ras.top)
{
return FAILURE;
}
ras.maxBuff--;

Where as in current freetype, it is:

ras.maxBuff--;
if (ras.maxBuff <= ras.top)
{
return FAILURE;
}

Sorry it is my fault for spamming the list. Thank you very much for the clue.

Best Regards,
Dakai