[ft] Convert_glyph()

From: Dakai Liu
Subject: [ft] Convert_glyph()
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 11:53:00 +1100

Dear list,

I have encountered a rendering failure on a Kanji glyph. Turned out to
errorring in Convert_glyph(). The last line of the function:

return (Bool) (ras.top < ras.maxBuff ? SUCCESS : FAILURE )

returns an error when ras.top == ras.maxBuff. And sebsequently the
Render_Single_Pass() failed too.
Then I replace the a fore mentioned line with the following:

    if ( ras.top < ras.maxBuff )
   {
        return (Bool)SUCCESS;
   }
    else
    {
        ras.error = Raster_Err_Overflow;
        return (Bool)FAILURE;
    }

Then the error goes away. Please advice the new code is correct?

Best Regards,
Dakai