Re: [ft] Problem : Type1 face fails to load

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft] Problem : Type1 face fails to load
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 00:06:00 +0900

Hi,

I think font.ps you sent is a PostScript program which constructs
a PS Type1 font dictionary in the VM of PostScript, and it is
incompatible with PostScript font file format. I have to note that
FreeType is not a PostScript interpreter, it is designed to load
a font file conforming PostScript font file format.

Regards,
mpsuzuki