[ft] width problem

From: Marko Vranić
Subject: [ft] width problem
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 17:15:36 +0200

Hi,

When I get width array of font with Free Type (say Shruti ) I get array of 1491 glyphs/widths.
When I try to add same font to pdf document  with Adobe I get font dictionary with different widths(values and sizes).Is there some scaling that I'm missing?
I use  ::FT_Load_Glyph( ftFace, glyphIndex,FT_LOAD_NO_SCALE ) to load glyph in slot and  ftFace->glyph->metrics.width to access width.

Thanks

Marko V