[ft] turning outline into polygnos

From: Kalmár Dániel
Subject: [ft] turning outline into polygnos
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 22:12:22 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to turn a glyph into polygons of my own internal format to use in opengl.
So far I've managed to:
-get and display the outline as vectors (I skipped the béziers in this version but it looks ok)
-process the vectors and turn them into a polygon
-do pretty much the same using Outline_Decompose (I haven't actually managed to do this yet because of some problem but it shouldn't be too hard).

Here's my problem: how do I determine which vectors or polygons correspond to the letter itself and which ones are the holes inside?

Thanks,

Daniel