[ft] freetype2 support multi-thread?

From: shizimin
Subject: [ft] freetype2 support multi-thread?
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:15:50 +0800

Dear Freetyp2,
     we are testing Freetype2 in embedded systems,
I don't know whether freetype2  support multi-thread?
    we must add lock or unlock for multi-thread protect of freetype2,
but this way  cause our system become slow,
    Have better way for multi-thread protect?

thank you!

  顺祝

 石自民

 2009-4-22

 Tel: +86(532)86016016 ext.2525

 Fax: +86(532)86016125

 Mobile:13789863615

 E-mail: address@hidden

 MSN   : address@hidden

 No.3 Institute Hisense Mobile Commnunications Technology
 Co,Ltd

 http://www.hisensecom.com