[ft] about the freetype font style

From: xujian
Subject: [ft] about the freetype font style
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 09:54:55 +0800

Hi,

When I use TTF font in windows,  it seems that there are always four font styles for user to choose regular bold, Italic, and oblique.

I check the souce code in freetype.  It seems that  face->os2.fsSelection stores the font style in one certain font files. But I have no idea how to get the font style I want.

Can we set and change the font style that to be displayed in freetype engine?

thanks